• Jade is a 37% thixotropic phosphoric, non-slump acid gel for enamel and dentin.
• Jade is for those clinicians who prefer a creamy gel that flows into dentin and enamel, but does not run.
• Jade stays where is placed and does not run onto soft tissue.
• Jade washes off completely and easily and does not stain.
• Jade has a dark blue color that allows high visibility for precise selective placement. It is also available in a lighter green.
• Jade creates micropores in the enamel surface and removes the smear layer to unblock dentinal tubules.
Made in USA
4 - 1.2mL Syringes and 8 prebent Tips