The universal composite Heliomolar is suitable for use in both anterior and posterior teeth. This clinically tried-and-tested product has been used more than 80 million times over since it was introduced.
There are very few dental restoratives in the world on which so many successful in-depth studies have been conducted. The microfiller formula of Heliomolar imparts outstanding polishing properties to the material.
• Impressive esthetics
• Excellent adjustment of the shade (chameleon effect)
• Eleven shades, two of which are translucent enamel shades
• Excellent shade stability
• High radiopacity
• Exceptionally low wear
• Low polymerization shrinkage
• Continuous fluoride release
Availbale in 3g Syringes